So you’re interested in helping LexPlay be awesome, and you’d love to volunteer your time to us. We’d be excited to have you. Drop your info in the form below and we’ll contact you with more information about being a volunteer at LexPlay.
Requirements for Volunteering
- You must be at least 18 years old as the first day of the convention.
- You must be able to communicate in English.
- You must sign up as a volunteer on our volunteer page.
Expectations of Volunteers:
- Follow all rules set forth by LexPlay, as well as the convention staff and the Head of Volunteers.
- Maintain a friendly and professional attitude: you are the face of this convention.
- Check-in at Volunteer Operations 5min before your shift starts and after your shift ends.
- Report for all scheduled shifts.
Volunteers are not permitted to
- Confiscate or threaten to confiscate anyone’s badge or other personal property.
- Physically move attendees in any panel, room, or line.
Volunteers are responsible for their own accommodations during the convention. LexPlay will not provide rooms, food, or beverages to volunteers. Please plan accordingly.
Volunteer information is based off the September 15, 2015 Youmacon Volunteer Information.