We at LexPlay want to be proactive about creating and implementing policies that ensure a safe and fun environment for attendees, speakers, exhibitors, staff and volunteers. In order to ensure that safety, we are putting into effect a code of conduct for LexPlay.
All of the following bulleted points will be considered grounds for explusion from LexPlay without refund, at the discretion of LexPlay organizers:
- Violating any federal, state, or local laws, as well as violating any facility rules per the Lexington Convention Center.
- Failure to comply with the instructions of LexPlay Staff or security personnel.
- Using anything in a threatening or destructive manner against person or property.
- Endangering the safety of oneself or others.
- Threatening, stealing from, cheating, or harassing others.
- Hate speech or other forms of harassment.
We believe in:
- Equality for all genders, sexes, orientations, ethnicities
- Non-violence and fair communication
- A physical and verbal harassment-free environment
- A willingness to hear others’ voices.
- The empowerment and ability to speak out against harassment and oppressive forces
- A respect for privacy
- Protection of the intellectual property of others
We ask all attendees, exhibitors, staff, and volunteers to respect our goals and to help create a safer space for everyone.